What do Southwest Airlines, Starbucks and Wachovia Bank have in common? They all evoke positive feelings from their customers. They know how to create an experience that creates loyal customers. Great customer experience isn’t unique to an industry. It’s driven by putting your customers first. The process to do this isn’t difficult but it takes some changing to move in the right direction. In this series, we’ll explore the Five Keys to Customer Experience and how you can implement them in any size company, in any industry. (reprinted from a series in WorldWIT‘s Thinking Aloud newsletter).
The Five Keys to Customer Experience are:
- Know Your Best Customers.
- Review Your Customer Communications.
- Listen to All of Your Customers.
- Create Happy and Customer-Centric Employees.
- Reflect Your Brand Values.