Rupal Patel is an ex-CIA agent turned entrepreneur, international speaker and business consultant. She helps founders and executives unlock their potential through a powerful new toolkit that reveals how techniques of the CIA can help anyone find their voice and thrive without conforming to stale stereotypes or dated “best practices”. She is the author of the bestselling book “From CIA to CEO”.
In this episode, Rupal talks to @Swami about
- the fundamental values that shaped her life, as an immigrant in America
- the importance of curiosity in career-building
- understanding your personal mission and corporate mission
- how it was working at the CIA
- how to have difficult conversations as a leader
- talking the truth to power
- how the CIA taught her to handle failure
- her philosophy of absolute v relative life
- learning, gathering and debriefing data about yourself
among many, many other strategic and unique methods to reset your mindset and aim for success.