David Fradin is the president of Spice Catalyst. He’s a product management and product marketing consultant. David is a mentor, professor, and one of the world’s foremost authorities on product management.
He is an author of two incredibly great books – Successful Product Design & Management Toolkit and Building Insanely Great Products. David has trained thousands of people on product management. He talks on product management, product strategy, product success management, and his belief is product managers need to be called product success managers. He also believes that the product managers of today need to be given all the authority and responsibility to build great products.
In this episode, he talks to Swami and Vignesh about the fundamentals of product management.
What does it take to build great products? His experience at Apple and HP. What did he learn there? And what are the key tenets of product management?
Listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Anchor | Google Podcasts
Watch the full video episode on YouTube
Connect with us:
This episode was made possible by the great folks at Effortless.
Built by Chartered Accountant-turned Entrepreneurs, Effortless has been designed to ensure that, as a founder, you are able to:
– Achieve e-Invoicing and E-way Bill Generation in just a couple of clicks
– Access real-time financial data for strategic decisions
– Stay consistently compliant
– Capture and log expenses instantly
– Seamlessly oversee both Business and Personal Bank Accounts through our Consolidated Bank Account View
– Enjoy the freedom of making UPI-like Payments round the clock…
and much more.
Visit http://www.goeffortless.ai to learn more.