Marc de Swaan Arons is a thought leader in global marketing leadership. An experienced marketing hand, Marc had a successful 14-year career with Unilever working in The Netherlands and New York offices and is now the Founder of the Institute for Real Growth (IRG) – a not-for-profit organization that helps CMOs and other growth leaders drive humanized growth.
Earlier Marc co-founded EffectiveBrands (2001), a global marketing leadership consultancy which later became a part of the the WPP group.Marc has learned from and collaborated with many of the world’s most prominent Chief Marketing Officers, and he is a frequent keynote speaker at business schools, companies, and industry conferences.
In this inaugural episode of The Super CMO Show, Swami and Marc discuss:
- How Marc found his true calling in Marketing
- How marketing influences the strategic direction of companies
- The Da Vinci CMO model
- Being an effective CMO
- Tips for future marketers
- Brand insights with Dove, Nike, Patagonia, Tide & Colgate
- How technology, creativity and emotion drive marketing
and much more.